Meanderings and mutterings. Cats. Garden. Weather.
I thought that was Moby in the first picture. Captures his zen-like presence perfectly.
Yep, the hot/cold one is apt.
Crow,He's not so muscular these days, but certainly a match for him from several years ago.
Ah, that sleeping cat. So contained and peaceful.Susan.
Susan, That cat has been sleeping on my desktop (as cats so often do) waiting for the right moment.
I thought it was Moby too!All black cats look alike in the snark.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I thought that was Moby in the first picture. Captures his zen-like presence perfectly.
Yep, the hot/cold one is apt.
Crow,
He's not so muscular these days, but certainly a match for him from several years ago.
Ah, that sleeping cat. So contained and peaceful.
Susan.
Susan,
That cat has been sleeping on my desktop (as cats so often do) waiting for the right moment.
I thought it was Moby too!
All black cats look alike in the snark.
Post a Comment