
The tree in leaf, the verge greening up nicely, light all golden.
Still not eating much, persistent nausea, largely hormonal I think. Worried about work, waking in the wee hours with hamsterwheeling thoughts. Too sluggish with sleep to effectively use the therappy. I have to plan ahead tonight, where to put my mind, what good safe place to put myself in. I'll go read my posts from that time, remember what I need to dislodge the whirling anxiety.
Part of the problem is that the manager is not amenable to logic, she's really not that bright. Back to dealing with my father's angry stupidity.
Have to deal with my id card not working, and signing up for health care stuff and writing up my plan for the write-up and need to call hr about having someone there for the followup. This is all part of why my stomach hurts. Not feeling up to any of it, but it must all be done, and very soon.
Got an email about this. I so want to go. All I have to do is be out of work on time on Friday. The library and the museum across the plaza from them in the old library building are having this.

May 2013. May 2014.


6 comments:
Hamsterwheeling thoughts are the worst. I was pacing a bit last night. Wish I knew a remedy I could tell you about.
Here's to ballast and connection and the things that counteract the anxiety cycle. I like the changing view out the door. You could tell a story with images like that.
I would not do well in a Trivia Night thing - my mind doesn't keep trivia very well.
What's all of the wood for?
What were those walkers about?
One trick that sometimes helps with the hamsterwheeling is to start counting backwards by threes starting from 999. Doing this takes enough mental exercise room that it blots out most of everything else.
Rou,
And always when I can't do anything about any of it.
Nimble,
And here it is.
Phil,
Links added. Oh, I do the numbers, but often it's just not enough for what I'm dealing with.
(O) This pebble is smooth and shiny, perfect for holding in one hand it will ground you ...
At least that is my wish
Julia,
You know, I thought about that several times today, and it really did help. Thank you.
Post a Comment