Monday, April 08, 2013

Winds

Quite a blessing, a short day, to come home and find shoes. Then I went to look for the Cat. This took a while.




"Leemmealone."

I did.

High winds predicted tonight. When the winds roar through this part of the world, channeled down canyons, slammed down Rocky Mountains, they can leave a mark.


Found shoes, for summer, walking type, very on sale, light and squishy, and a bit flashy.

3 comments:

Julia said...

(0) Mouse

Phil Plasma said...

High winds here, gusts of 90 kph, just bring branches down from trees, not much else. Occasionally a fallen branch will pull down an electricity wire causing a power failure, but usually that is very local.

Rouchswalwe said...

Moby is clearly staying out of the wind. Shoes! Ja, I need summer shoes. But that means going shopping. Ugh. I have an insole that has survived 3 pairs of shoes thus far. Priceless.