Friday, March 20, 2015

Zeno

This feels like Zeno's paradox, I keep getting halfway done. Very heavy clay along this edge, many rocks and stones. More sod left, not as much of the woodchips. Really appreciating how effective that was in breaking down the hard soil, despite the proliferation of weeds. The last bit is proving tough chewing.




Did one case, waited for Dr.B's case in the other room, did our second case. Next case in the other room cancelled, so they took our last big case. Dr. M couldn't arrive early, so his case did not get switched to us, Dr. T's first, later, case cancelled, second patient unreachable - might cancel. So Scrub and I had nothing to do, our room was closed, and we hightailed it out of there about 1330.

So, I dug. Limited to one hour, per the kitchen timer. D came out to stop me, or alert me to stop myself morelike. I would have kept going, but I still had to water and take Moby out, and have dinner. Found a spoon.

Spring has sprung, officially, astronomically. Another halfway that doesn't feel like much. I'm planting the rest this weekend. Even if there is a bit of frost, the soil is so warm I don't think it'll matter that much. I'll keep some seed back in case, of course.


3 comments:

Rouchswalwe said...

Hurrah for spring! ♪ ♫

Zhoen said...

The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra, la!

For me, the weeds that emerge in the the spring, ta dah!

Phil Plasma said...

Happy equinox to you too!