Sunday, March 01, 2015

Changes

It had to happen. The old template simply wasn't working properly. Many posts were unavailable because there was no functioning Older Posts button.

If you have any ideas about how to add my motorcycle girl, I'd love to keep her. I still have her image, of course.




Just wouldn't be the same without her.


3 comments:

Phil Plasma said...

You'd have to go to the settings in the blogger template to see if there is a way to add it. I don't think I can be more helpful than that.

The Crow said...

Like the new template - restful colors.

Go to gadgets in settings, fiddle with the size of the image until it suits you, then enter. That's what I did for the Stargazer image on my blog.

Zhoen said...

Crow,
That seems to have done it. Not the most elegant arrangement, but I'll continue to fiddle with it, thank you.

Phil.
Thanks as well.