Saturday, March 07, 2015

Bottled

Time change is unwelcome in this house, but must be endured. We start early to adjust. And I worked myself to near exhaustion, to facilitate sleep tonight.



Yes, I know, it just looks like dirt, but it's living soil. And I think it wants to be beautiful again, full of green and flowers. May be why I keep getting little gifts, three more marbles, and three more beads, and a little bottle. If there were a genie inside, it's a very tiny and dirty one, and I would only wish it to guard and heal this little plot.

Cleaned it as well as I could for now, an overnight soak might loosen the rest of the trapped mud. It'll take more than that for my fingernails.



Cats enjoying the sun, as they do.

2 comments:

Phil Plasma said...

Temps are going above zero this week, so the snow will start to melt. There's a lot to melt.

Zhoen said...

I wish we had some snow to melt. Likely to hit 70˚F, 20C on Wednesday. Frightening to see such a hot, dry summer looming in this part of the world.