Saturday, October 18, 2014

Whatever

Um...




... whatever.



Had him out this morning. Dog and his guy walked by. Dog stops, calmly watches Moby. Moby watching Dog, gets up, walks over, they sniff noses, calmly and politely. Guy and we just laugh a little. Nice Dog, nice Cat, sayin' hi.

Cleaning away, saving the kitchen for Wednesday. Less dust. And we will use our sideboard as a sideboard. This tickles me greatly. Have to move the cat's waterdish, and my little chest of drawers, which is simplicity itself.



Really looking forward to this, I have to say.

Even got a couple of proper chair pads, which I've been putting off. Nice 2fer1 sale going on. And a glow-in-the-dark skeleton at 40% off, to make the house easier to spot, and lodging this song in my head.

All the people are so happy now/Their heads are cavin' in
I'm glad they are a snowman with/Protective rubber skin
But every little thing's a domino/That falls on different dots
And crashes into everything/That tries to make it stop

And the mirror, it reflects/A tiny dancin' skeleton
Surrounded by a fleshy overcoat/And swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask/A pair of shiny marble dice
Some people call them snake eyes/But to me they look like mice

And nothing's smellin' like a rose /But I don't care if no one's coming up for air
'Cause I know nothing's gonna change my clothes/Ever anymore

4 comments:

the polish chick said...

how cozy and nice your place looks. the floors are beeeeeoooooteeefoool!

Zhoen said...

pc,
I feel lucky beyond words, and I so love the gleam of the wood here.

Relatively Retiring said...

Gleaming and beautiful, as you've both said!

Phil Plasma said...

It is often fun, though tiring, to entertain; it is why we do it at our house so often.