People at work going on about it "being Friday" didn't mean anything to me. When one works varying shifts, "friday" is whatever the last day is before the weekend. So, I just figured they had this Friday off as a scheduled day. Took me until after noon to find out that the whole facility is closed on Friday, so Thursday (today) is also my friday. Conferences for the surgeons, apparently. Wow, did I ever pick a great week to take a couple of vacation days. Work one day, attend one meeting, and I'm done.
Another night of shallow, heat interrupted sorta-sleep. Wearing on me. Having time to go easy helps. I stayed past my own room's finishing to do a job that has wound up in my lap. Fair enough, we all have our jobs we don't mind, that others detest, and the other way round as well.
Nevermind, just enjoy.
4 comments:
(o)
Too tired to say more.
I hope you can get some rest and enjoy your weekend.
Fresca,
I so understand.
RR,
Rest I'm getting, deep sleep I'm missing.
Well, I hope you get some deep sleep, then.
Post a Comment