Sunday, April 19, 2009

February



From our vacation, the coast near Astoria. All to D's credit. Including the music and guitar playing.

8 comments:

moira said...

Lovely.

Dale said...

-)

Sky said...

wow - we were there at the shipwreck in july. interesting story on it. if you didn't get too far south on that trip i hope you will return one day and drive south down the oregon coast. i can hardly wait to make our next trip.

Rosie said...

all that power in those big dark waves...

Pam said...

Goodness me, how lovely. All of it.

trousers said...

Beautiful and with a certain bleakness (in a good way) - the visuals that is. It's late so I've the sound turned off: I'll be back to hear the rest.

The Crow said...

Your video shows what I love about the PacNW coastline. Beautiful!

trousers said...

Ah yes, how well the music suits the visuals too - highly evocative, especially with the lapping of the waves.

Excellent.