Meanderings and mutterings. Cats. Garden. Weather.
Nice.The low dusty shelf says it so well ....
I know that feeling!
Been there too...
Yep, I know that shelf too. Maybe we should all get together and share a bottle of red. What say you all?
Good one! Perfectly captures the mood. In agreement with MM about the shelf imagery.:)
(0)
- and yet in allowing herself to be witnessed thus, she has brought you to the act of imagining and haiku. What a lovely contradiction.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice.
The low dusty shelf says it so well ....
I know that feeling!
Been there too...
Yep, I know that shelf too. Maybe we should all get together and share a bottle of red. What say you all?
Good one! Perfectly captures the mood. In agreement with MM about the shelf imagery.
:)
(0)
- and yet in allowing herself to be witnessed thus, she has brought you to the act of imagining and haiku. What a lovely contradiction.
Post a Comment