One of the best days I have had in a long time, with a funny surgeon who is intelligent and reasonable. And the scrub who is having the same sort of issues with the Manage. Whom I like and trust - though we disagree and bump heads sometimes, we respect each other. In short, I know I was not with any of the people who may have complained about me.
Long day, so I'm pooped, but that's fine.
The next chapter is forming.
Not feeling so much like lurking under the bed or running screaming, so I'm calling it good.
8 comments:
Oh, good! xoxo
I'd call it good too...
Yes.
Good.
Glad to read that. May the good days multiply like rabbits!
Martha
It's nice to have nice days.
Good....good.....good.
I'm so glad to read that you've had a respite.
good news here! hope more days like this find you (or you find them).
Post a Comment