Sunday, September 12, 2021

Rubbed

 


He hopped up and rubbed Nicole's arm several times last evening. Very happy about this.  He's letting me rest my head against his body, if I reach back and pet him, he purrs. We make progress. 

This past week working my job alone has been difficult. Keeping my nose above water, but I was right to be daunted. I have my tomorrow mapped out, as I begin to make it my own. Lots of problems, and dealing with problems is the job. It's all awkward, I'm still pretty slow, trying not to let it infest my dreams.

We've been watching the new Ted Lasso series. So well written, acted, made, very glad to have found it. 

We went to the street fair yesterday, in light rain it was much nicer than when the sun beats down. Found a ring that suited, Dylan got it for me. Not expensive, wouldn't know what to do with expensive, but appealing, with a lapis stone. 

2 comments:

gz said...

((0))

Catalyst said...

Oh, that cat. And you must show us your new ring.