In my darkest moments, I’ve imagined walking into Wal-Mart in the apparel of a plague doctor and staring at unmasked people, of which there are many. (And given where I live, they’re almost certainly unvaccinated). Now I’d like to be plague doctor with a recording of this text playing from a device concealed in my beak.
6 comments:
That was refreshing.
In my darkest moments, I’ve imagined walking into Wal-Mart in the apparel of a plague doctor and staring at unmasked people, of which there are many. (And given where I live, they’re almost certainly unvaccinated). Now I’d like to be plague doctor with a recording of this text playing from a device concealed in my beak.
LOVE this! I laughed my way through the whole thing, most especially at "...you unredeemable ass-caterpillar"!
I will sleep well tonight, dreaming of neon colored, fuzzy-faced squirmy things; things to make me chortle and snorffle 'til sunrise.
Exactly
This. *shakes head* exactly this...
Oh hell. What did I miss?
Aha! So I am the fucking fuckwad who didn't have the fucking sense to click on the fucking link. Fuck!
Post a Comment