
Let's pull up our socks, remember to write 08, read a new book, or write one, open our minds a smidge more, challenge an assumption or two, be a good friend, recycle more, have another cup of tea, buy a little less, care a little more, take a class, take a walk, take a chance, give a kiss, give attention, be cheerful, clear the clutter and take a deep breath.
The turning of the year on 1 Jan is arbitrary, but pick any point of a circle and call it new, eternity turns on such moments. This is as good as any.
8 comments:
lovely picture, great sentiments. May it start well and continue better...
Happy New Year, Zhoen. Hope this year brings you an abundance of smiling.
Eeek! I can manage some of those, but writing the book scares me. I guess that's a good reason to work at it.
Right, another cup of tea... Happy New Year Zhoen and D and Moby.
You're looking very well, Zhoen. Glowing with soulful warmth.
Stop it immediately. >:-/
Grand ambitions/resolutions, all of them. Have a great year, Zhoen and D and Moby.
I'm covering my cold sores, and the warmth is the capsaiscin patch on my sore back. Goes to show. I'm having tea, and the third to last piece of the Failure cake.
happy new year, Zhoen. Thanks for everything.
Happy new year to all 3 of you. May it bring you much love and delight.
Post a Comment