Monday, April 29, 2019

Bus

Since the swelling subsided, I got the splint snugged up. Took the bus up because why not.



Called a recommended house cleaner to tend to the floors. Driving me mad, I can't sweep or mop, however slowly. Everything else I can manage, in time. Weird the stuff that bugs you. I could ask Dylan, but he doesn't see dirt, and I'd get irritated or disappointed or both. Not worth it, he does what he can. Wednesday, they will come get the floors, tomorrow, I will get everything done that I can that is not floors.

On Palm Sunday, I put so much off, figuring I'd take care of cleaning later, with a deep clean in May. Then that Monday* Happened. Now I'm so behind and losing ground. The ground is all over the floors. And what I want to do is keep the garden going, however slowly. Taking care of cats. Therappy thrice daily, at least. Normally not much, feels so much muchness.

Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?






*"Holy" Week my aunt fanny.

No comments: