Meanderings and mutterings. Cats. Garden. Weather.
Like a redneck farmer visited by a flying saucer, you must help them procreate.Or not. I made a clay reptillian monster at school. He must find validation in his own existence, because I am never touching the stuff again.
I'm referring to my back injuries, that make wheel thrown pottery not a viable activity for me, maybe not ever again. Sadly.
Dang. I did search your blog for pottery to try to discern a cause, but stopped one post too soon.
Pacian,I do expect everyone to memorize every minor and obscure detail of my writing at all times. Sheesh.
I'm getting there! Honest!But my dog ate it.
You don't have a dog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Like a redneck farmer visited by a flying saucer, you must help them procreate.
Or not. I made a clay reptillian monster at school. He must find validation in his own existence, because I am never touching the stuff again.
I'm referring to my back injuries, that make wheel thrown pottery not a viable activity for me, maybe not ever again. Sadly.
Dang. I did search your blog for pottery to try to discern a cause, but stopped one post too soon.
Pacian,
I do expect everyone to memorize every minor and obscure detail of my writing at all times. Sheesh.
I'm getting there! Honest!
But my dog ate it.
You don't have a dog.
Post a Comment