The Bees are in trouble, and so are we. "The theory is that radiation from mobile phones interferes with bees' navigation systems, preventing the famously homeloving species from finding their way back to their hives."
Well, we all hate cell phones anyway.
7 comments:
Whoa! I hadn't heard that yet. People will give up their bees before they'll give up their cell phones.
Maybe we're all going to starve long before global warming fries us.
Yet another damned thing to worry about. It's a race to between our technologies to see which can kill us off fastest.
Don't forget that cell phones also cause gas stations to explode, and they give you brain cancer, and other such urban legends! The Earth is bombarded by more radio waves and electromagnetic radiation from outer space than all the terrestrial sources combined. The bees will get over it, I'm sure...
Needs more evidence.
I like my mobile.
I can always use another reason to hate cell phones.
Now, if only all the idiots driving SUVs while on their cells can crush all the idiot pedestrians walking while talking on their cells, then incarcerate all the survivors.
Darkmind, Before the world was proven spherical, was it flat? Not proven does not mean false, and I do not appreciate being mocked on my own blog. Insult me on your blog from now on.
I am a Fortean, I take in all the dammed data.
Post a Comment