Moby being very needy today, which I am getting unnecessarily annoyed by. Took him out this morning, he got freaked when the reel cord got caught under the trash bin, had to carry him in. Took him out later, and he got freaked out, ran in, snagged a back paw on the leash and mmmrrrooowwwed at me as I had to hold him still to untangle him. Wants, wants, wants, something, wants me to sit still so he can crash on my lap, which I am not fine with today. He has food and fresh water, I've held him and walked him and THAT'S NOT IT!
Scrubbed the kitchen floor, hands and knees and sponge and cloth. Cleaned the bathroom sink/toilet/tub this morning. Grocery shopping done. Watering and weeding done. This is my day off, but it's all done, dammit.
Yes, I am being a bit irritable. Deal.
Update:
Apparently, he needed a Damn Good Brushing, and is now irritated with me, but with a lot less fur.
Oh, and the local community garden folks have a class about year-round-gardens, and I have to stop myself and say, next year, next year, not now. I have time, chill, not this year on top of everything. So happy, but have to pace ourselves.
5 comments:
I do like reading about your domestic life in your new house. And Moby's, of course.
Isabelle,
We do love our home, despite all the work and bother.
(o)
Well, a Bad Hair Day makes all of us feel irritable.
RR,
Ah, well, yes, put that way. Indeed.
Post a Comment