Wheeling thoughts last night, forgot to use my therappy techniques. Overwarm and then fine, over and over, not quite flashes. Day of only two cases, but surgeon frustrated with the damage he agreed to repair on both cases. Eventually satisfied his own high standards, with all hoping for improved outcomes for the patients. Last case with a different surgeon shifted away, as we'd taken a lot of time.
The heat doesn't so much distress me as distract. My own sense of temperature a mere guess, subject to interpretation. The world loosens it's grip on me, and reality is, as always, a fragile and changeable circumstance. Nothing solid, nothing assured, I learn to drift.
Buds appear everywhere, but my seeds stubbornly refuse to germinate yet. Rain expected, hoped for, tonight, in the wee hours of the morning, tomorrow, the day after, and I am patient. Pollen floods the valley and D suffers, I sniffle a bit, and we all wait.
Now cold, now hot, now cold, the earth shifts, reality bares it's holes.
Waiting for rain.
2 comments:
Tomorrow's my big first day of sub-500 calories.
The sap has started flowing in Quebec's large maple syrup industry; this is a sign of spring.
I noticed some Canadian Geese flying north in the sky this morning; yet another sign of spring.
The temperature on Friday is expected to rise to 16C. This is another sign of spring.
There is no hear here yet for me to respond to.
Hear, here!
Post a Comment