
Eating in parallel. They still get in each other's way of food sometimes. Well, Zeppo gets in Eleanor's way, and wants to eat out of her dish while she's eating out of it, which annoys her immensely. Mostly, they manage. For Treat Time™ I pick Eleanor up along with the treats and put both on the sideboard, which she also isn't fond of, but tolerates because: treats. Zeppo's treats distract him, as long as he is not being approached.
Cats. Who can figger 'em?
My yardsale Brown Betty has a new chip in the spout. Not sure how, well, ok, I'm not quite adroit with my right hand yet, and which specific time, so to be clear, not sure WHEN... Still pours fine. I did notice a repair on the lid, and that wasn't me. No matter, adds to her charm.
Dylan is nearly done cataloging our books, the shelves mostly sorted. I cleaned them, polished up the glass. There was some dusty-possibly at some point damp at the back of the north side. Evidence of moths in my salvaged from work papertowels. Going to get some camphor, since mothballs can be toxic, and we don't need the place to smell of the army.




This isn't all of them, he has music books on shelves in the Music Room. And stray piles around the bed, of course.

Zeppo loves this as his scratching spot, good thing I did such a crappy job putting it up. And the rolls of this grass wallpaper came cheap at a yardsale. Better this than the upholstered furniture.

He likes a good face, chin, chest scritch, and gives warning that he's getting too excited and is about to rabbitkick. A good cat, and obviously intelligent.

Eleanor on alert. She waited until the middle of the night to get her cuddle on my chest. And just as I was about to get up this morning.
Treats are for hairball control, extra taurine supplement, dental.
Beware Survivor Bias.
Postcards sent. If you still want one, and are not sure I have your realaddress, let me know. I have a few more postcards.
5 comments:
(O)
Eleanor looks a bit fearful in that picture but maybe just on alert. As usual, I like the hair color. (Yours, not Eleanor's.)
Cat,
I think it's just alert. She was staring out the window.
I like the black stain, but it fades to green. Hoping the purple will mitigate.
Sending fur ruffles!!
Looking forward to the postcard!!
Rou,
Fur has been ruffled.
Post a Comment