I think we hesitated to bother Moby in his age and illness. Now that we aren't bothering him, and my hand is nearly healed, it feels like the right time. I knew, but didn't really know, how much this would engage Dylan. We have a project. And we haven't moved house in seven plus years, so it was time.
A total mess for a week or so. Eventually, we will also get to the workshop. And a yardsale.
Sorting through, putting in energy to hold back the chaos.
The chaos is inevitable. Order is not permanent. Nor should it be. Like perfection, too much means death. All our component atoms in number order... not conducive to life. Too much disorder, put through a randomizer like a blender, also not conducive to life.
The messy middle way of this wabi sabi life.

"I'm having yours."
"O... ok..."
Note: may have been the spilled catnip I was drying, not food. Not entirely sure. Don't know if Zeppo likes the 'nip or not. I suspect he may be a non-reactor, like Moby.
2 comments:
oh,books...so difficult to reduce..they are memories and friends
gz,
Ours seem to be breeding. Not planning on getting rid of much, more figuring out what we have, and organizing so we can find them.
Post a Comment