Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Aftershock

Got another aftershock, 2056. 14 April 2020. 4.2. I guessed it at about 3.5-8, but I was wrong.

Today is my broken wrist's anniversary. The first big event in a difficult year. I'd already broken my toe, burnt out at work. And Moby was dying, hanging on until summer. Then my mother. Ends up in plague and earthquake.

One year later, and I have about 98-99% of my strength and function back. I worked hard at it. Still struggling with burnout.



She looks really good, that wrist.

Moby will always be missed. Zeppo will not let us mope, keeps Eleanor cheered and busy. Life whirls on.






"Hey! I can see your house from heeeeeeeeeeere!"






4 comments:

Gentle Eye said...

That is one good wrist.

The Tower is broken, but it is still one good wrist. You need a good wrist when the Tower breaks...

Zhoen said...

Gentle,

Always good to hear from you. How are you? Would you like a postcard?

Mae Travels said...

Just noticing your sidebar image of Alice sitting down with Chihiro -- two of my favorite fantasies. All your sidebar images are quite intriguing.

Good that your wrist has healed.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Zhoen said...

Mae,

Glad you like them. I've been gathering them over the years.