Thursday, April 23, 2020

Waterfall



This is not what I expected, not that I expected anything specific, but this wasn't it.

Goldsworthy is part of why I make cairns.

3 comments:

The Crow said...

WOW! I would love to collect sticks for him, just to be able to watch him work up close.

(I make cairns, too, only on a far less grand scale than yours. I use small rocks I find in the landscaping stones in front of the office where I work. They don't last long, usually knocked down by vandals. Every once in awhile, though, someone tries to build a few of their own, which delights me no end!)

Zhoen said...

Crow,
That impermanence is part of it. Another chance to balance differently.

Gentle Eye said...

I love Andy Goldsworthy's work. I have two books of his art, and have seen some of his stonework in sculpture parks here.