Saturday, April 11, 2020

Wrestlemania!


Wrestle cats from Zhoen on Vimeo.


Finally got video of these two having a match. Over my head behind us. They really go for it. But no one seems upset a minute later, so I have to assume it's rough play.

The Eleanor Paw To The Forehead move is classic.

4 comments:

The Crow said...

'...Paw To The Forehead..."

We had a tabby who used to do that to her rough-housing kittens when they would try to engage her in a wrestling match, sort of her way of saying, "I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

That move usually worked, but if not, a quick bap on the nose would send the offender running for cover.

Cats are wonderful creatures.

Zhoen said...

Crow,
Eleanor seems to be able to hold her own, and stop play if necessary. The sounds they make doing this are alarming. Well, mostly Zeppo, and we hear him make the same noises when Eleanor is on our laps. He's a very vocal cat.

Rouchswalwe said...

Loving the Sumo-klink-klinks at the beginning!!

Zhoen said...

The samurai circling each other, watching, sizing each other up.