Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dwarf

Dwarf Alberta Spruce, newly planted. If it gets too big, it will be long after I will be around to care. I will keep it pruned, as and when.

Thinking about this virus as I would Pink eye, which is ridiculously infectious, and in much the same way.

Reading a Peter Cotton short story, Redeemable.

Found an old post that I rather like.

A quiet before
harbingers of plague and war
Our backs together.



4 comments:

gz said...

Hunker down. Garden. Stay safe xx

Zhoen said...

gz,
The OR is only scheduling emergencies, partly to avoid contamination, partly because of OR supplies being stolen and an uncertain resupply.

I'll garden and paint.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Being retired I have all the time in the world anyway. Still, I can now keep myself amused trying to plan menus with noodles, raisins and tins of sardines.
Look after yourself and keep well!

Zhoen said...

S&S,
Kinda like Iron Chef challenges...