Sunday, March 01, 2020

Plants



Shamrocks from TJs, I may try to plant them in a fairly shady spot, but for now they keep the wheat grass company. The other little planter has coriander, if it comes up, it will be replanted outside as well.



The March snow settles on soil and grass, leaving pavements clear and wet.

Off to see a play for our last day of vacation, report to follow. Sunday matinee, which suits us.

Ok, play was... not good. Actors were fine, though.

6 comments:

Catalyst said...

That's a great picture of the cat guarding the doorway.

Zhoen said...

She's also located where the heating vent goes under the floor.

Nimble said...

Local theatre is always a roll of the dice. It usually helps if you know someone in the cast.
I just put some mint sprigs in water in my kitchen window. Hoping they might sprout. I have got to have mint in the yard.

Zhoen said...

Nimble,

The actors were fine, the play was problematic.

Mint will root well in water, I've done lots of starts that way. Good luck!

Mae Travels said...

Shamrocks from TJ’s —what doesn’t come from TJ’s!

Best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Zhoen said...

Mae,
I have to be careful, many of their plants are fine in California, not so much northern Utah. The shamrocks I think I can at least keep inside.