Sunday, March 22, 2020

Giant

Tomorrow I get on the train to the south of the valley, and learn for eight hours how to screen/test(?) patients in this pandemic. I don't know what will be involved, or what exactly I'll be doing. Should have all the most recent developments in my head, though. Packing a lunch that won't need heating up, and a thermos of tea. I can't expect that they'll feed us, or have a cafeteria that is working, or a break room for a microwave and hot water. So, I will take my own, a notebook, pens, maybe a small bar of soap in a tin.

Using towels and moistened rags instead of toilet paper, then tossing them in a lidded can and then the washer, seems to be easier on my biology. More patting, less rub, dryer, seems to be good for me. Resting week, despite the free floating anxiety and shaking ground.

Hyacinth bucket.




Giant Desert Candle, one at least, promising to emerge.







Not a lot of change, but I can tell.

5 comments:

gz said...

(0)....that's not a stone, it's a virtual hug xx

Zhoen said...

gz,

Non-viral hugs right back.

Nimble said...

Looks greener out front. I am sorry about the excrescence above, hope you can delete.

Catalyst said...

May the magic of Asclepius protect you.

Zhoen said...

Nimble,
Even more today, got a lot of rain.

Cat,
I'll take it. Is there a good one for earthquake?