When the days run long
feet complain, retribution
will surely follow.
My long finger suffers from tendonitis, but will have to shovel dirt anyway. There are no cases on Monday, everyone gets an impromptu holiday, and I have to dig. It's time for another deep hole in front. I may move the lemon balm mint to the front, as it's downright bushy out back. Physical work satisfies me greatly, even as the aches accumulate. But I will go easy on my feet. Not standing for nearly a dozen hours on hard floors two days in a damn row.
Must also do a real dust abatement day - eyes are feeling sandpapered. The air is particulate ridden, smoke mostly. A summer of difficult breathing.
4 comments:
I don't have to be on my feet for my job, on my ass. Has it's advantages and disadvantages.
I do not have tendonitis but I also do not have any shoveling to do. I have to work on Monday, so no digging for me. Physical work satisfies me greatly also, though I haven't a lot of occasion lately for it.
Our air is clearing this weekend, dry warm high during the day with cool nights. Breathing here this summer hasn't been too bad.
Phil,
Whatever foot pain, I prefer to stand than to sit. So many fires west of us send us an endless supply of smoke and dust.
yet more dampness here when we need sun
(0)
Post a Comment