Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Freedom



Zeppo knows to wake Dylan up at 0500 for food. He's quite vocal on the subject.

A hard week, and I do not want to talk about it. I do have to write about it officially, which is why my gut is knotted, and here is not where.

Lovely neighbors moved out Sunday, his fellowship year is elsewhere, they may be back. They still own the house. New neighbors are very nice, with two elderly dogs.

My back giving me trouble again, so I've got the electrostim on.

Two links for you, How Southern Socialites rewrote the Civil War.
And a documentary about the origins of the EMS, and why defunding the police was part of that, and needs to be part of today's issues. More here.

7 comments:

The Crow said...

Watched an ACLU ad that helped me understand why so little has been done/can be done to reshape our law enforcement agencies. I understand better what defunding means and how it will help us reform police departments nationwide.

Will go to the links you posted.

Hope your back pain is reduced to nothing soon. You have my empathy.

gz said...

((0))

Zhoen said...

Crow,
They may have to completely disband police departments and start from scratch.

gz,
Backs suck.

Relatively Retiring said...

(O)

Zhoen said...

Link corrected.

Catalyst said...

Sorry about your back pain. And your work pain. Whoever coined he expression "No pain, no gain" obviously didn't know what they were talking about.

Zhoen said...

Cat,
From a purely physical standpoint, it's completely wrong. Thanks, I'll get through.