Not cold enough for more than a raincoat, but tiny pellets of snow melted in my hair as I left work, dusted white the mountains. Shifted to spattering rain lower down. Turning of the season, mild, a bit slow, this year.
The Day of the Dead, All Saints Day, tomorrow All Souls, Dia De Los Muertes. Bring on the dancing skeletons. The Dead Can Dance.
I was the only one yesterday who did anything for Halloween. A Knife Through The Head prop. Made my patients and their families laugh, most of my cow-orkers, got some very nice doubletakes. Deadpanned comments, mostly. Loved making people laugh.
7 comments:
Z. You are so cool!
DcD is so cool, too.
brilliant, not only do you read pratchett, you listen to dead can dance. the knife through the head is icing on the cake!
Deadpan, dry humour is the best. Good job on the dressing up.
(o)
(0)
"A Knife Through The Head prop."
I LOLed and I didn't even see it.
Post a Comment