New glasses.
And so I rest here
A day ends a year ends here
At the end I rest.
This is not what I could have expected, but I think a year ago I would have been glad to know there was respite. Not salvation, no paradise, but an easing, less pain, a chance.
I have been vaccinated just over a year now, a second vaccination, a booster. Tested and shown antibodies, likely had it two years ago now. Love in the Time of Corona.
The war started long ago continues, the outcome unknowable. The peace lays in our hearts, in our love for each other, and will not be extinguished.
7 comments:
"The war started long ago continues, the outcome unknowable. The peace lays in our hearts, in our love for each other, and will not be extinguished."
You and Dylan show that love can be real and lasting. Thank you so much.
am,
You do know you are included in that love, right? Because you are.
Hoping for a kinder New year.
I think many more have had Covid than is suggested.
Sending hugs to you both and ear scritches to your feline friends xx
gz,
All we can do is be kind to each other.
Oh, I'm certain of it.
Hugs and scritches back!
I'll be sending the new year westwards to you when it arrives here from over the Pond. I send you and D only the best and fur ruffles for dear E and Z!!
P.S.
there are still a few home-baked butter cookies remaining here. I'd thought they'd all been eaten, so I think this happy surprise bodes well ...
Rou,
Butter tarts or butter cookies, always a welcome surprize.
Nice frames! Good wishes for the new year.
Post a Comment