Monday, June 21, 2021

Process

 I've been offered the job.  It's the VA, so there will be a process, which I have started.  



17 comments:

Rouchswalwe said...

Huzzah! Sending sparkles of congrats to you!

Joan said...

(O)!!!

Zhoen said...

Rou,
Feeling very stunned at the moment, will enjoy sparkles when they arrive.

Joan,
(sigh)

pohanginapete said...

That's great news to hear :-)

Zhoen said...

Oh, Pete,
thank you.

Michael Leddy said...

Yay!

Relatively Retiring said...

I'm so happy for you.

kjsutcliffe said...

Well done - a mix of sigh of relief and a shiver of the new!

GentleEye said...

Oh, that is wonderful news! Must be the solstice effect!

gz said...

Great news..they said that Mercury was retrograde until now..must be something in that....

Zhoen said...

gz,
I was thinking about that...

Sabine said...

How good to read that. Congratulations!

Michael Leddy said...

Not sure why my “Yay!” went through three times. But I guess it fits. : )

GentleEye said...

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by 'it's the VA'? I looked back through the posts, but am no wiser! Still very happy for you!

The Crow said...

Congratulations, dear friend! Great news, just fantastic.

The Veterans Administration needs more nurses and other med staff like you, not that those who are there now are lacking...okay, yes, some of them are.

Anyway, I'm so glad for you!

Zhoen said...

Gentle,
Veteran's Administration, which runs the hospital and medical care for U S Veterans of the armed forces. So, government work. Lots of bureaucracy.

Crow,
I will do my best for them, I promise you.

the polish chick said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!