I like your plant pictures - a rest and delight for the eye.
In my side plot I have established oregano and two types of mint and they are all 3 battling it out with the violets and aggressive ground cover. But towering above them, the rue plant is queen and I was so glad to see a couple of bumble bees visiting its flowers recently. In the front I have marigolds about to bloom. Grown from seeds shared by a friend.
3 comments:
I like your plant pictures - a rest and delight for the eye.
In my side plot I have established oregano and two types of mint and they are all 3 battling it out with the violets and aggressive ground cover. But towering above them, the rue plant is queen and I was so glad to see a couple of bumble bees visiting its flowers recently.
In the front I have marigolds about to bloom. Grown from seeds shared by a friend.
Nimble,
That sounds glorious. I'll have to look up rue (for remembrance, pray you love remember...)
Prost to Terry Pratchett!
Post a Comment