This week off work, as is traditional. Nothing I must do means a tendency to stop altogether. I get moody, even despondent. I'd planned on gardening, but it's too cold, the soil is not ready. I read news, and struggle to stay focused.
This is Zeppo being affectionate and skittish. He loves having his tail gently pulled.
So, I took on projects, to feel at least a bit of a sense of accomplishment.
Vacuumed out all the cat fur from the cold air return vents. Filled the vacuum canister three times.Cleared the toilet paper rolls, shredded and composted them. Cleaned this hidden closet in the bathroom, the bottom section.
Cleaned and organized the pantry (hall closet) with labels. Getting rid of too much pasta and crackers and olive oil, and rolls of aluminum foil, either to friends or food bank. Keeping the six cans of spray oil because it will eventually get used.
And the duvets. We both slept so well last night. One more use for the inheritance. I still have enough left for good tea when ever I feel like ordering it, for years to come.




4 comments:
It's what we are trying to do.
Clear all the niggling little jobs that feel bigger than they really are.
How different Zeppo is now!
Sounds like a pretty productive week to me! Tiring, but produtive.
gz,
It does help.
He's still not ok with any attempt at being picked up, but the affection he clearly had for us nearly from the start is starting to take over his fear. Bit by bit.
Cat,
None of these jobs took over an hour. And my kitchen floor still needs mopping, which ain't happening.
A day late, but I wish you a happy belated birthday, dearest Z!
I hope you had a marvelous day! I raise tonight a glass of quality ale to you!! ♪ ♫
Post a Comment