This morning I woke up to Zeppo pressed in beside my hip. It reminded me so much of Moby - who never sat on laps until we moved into the House, but liked to sit beside. I reached down and scritched his head as he purred. Then he rolled harder into me so I could rub his belly. I did this until my arm got so cold I had to pull in. I think he's starting to really love and trust and enjoy us.
I tend to put images on my desktop, with the intention of adding them here or sending them to Dylan. I clear this out regularly, since I hate the clutter. And because I have enough IT people in our circle - including Dylan, that complain about users with a desktop full of open apps and assorted garbage, that I learned early on to keep a clean virtual desk.
Since I've not written much here, my attention taken up with obsessive news watching in the futile hope that my penny's worth of urging will have some effect, the images have made a bit of a pile.
So, without further ado, here they are without order or explanation.









3 comments:
(0)
Not only trusting you people, he seems to be getting along better and better with Eleanor.
Cat,
They definitely have a friendly relationship. She sometimes wants to eat anywhere else, because he bugs her, but not this day.
Post a Comment