I know from experience that wishing never killed anyone. If it did work, my father would have died a good 40 years sooner.
Having said this, I will not be a hypocrite by expressing any sadness about the dire illness visited upon the traitors and monsters. They so richly deserve to suffer.
Just to add one thing, this is far worse than the liars in chief are letting on. Because what they are claiming makes no sense, medically. It's like when my brother assured me our father died peacefully, of a condition that does not allow that, from a man with no peace in him. No doubt that is what brother was told, I know I've used the same phrase for family, and I know it is often a comforting story that does not reflect the truth.



5 comments:
Lovely to see him gaining confidence.
Those naysayers need to learn that this is real. If it is the hard way, so be it.
He reminds me of a dear friend from many years past, Nikka.
Perhaps it is a bit cynical (but then again 'that man' deserves all the cynicism we can feel) to be suspicious right now. But remember he is behind in the polls. He is a master of manipulation. A sympathy vote might work in his favour.
Vigilance!
gz,
It really is. He can take all the time he needs to find his confidence. He clearly does love us, all three of us. And we love him.
Deanna,
Hi! Cat friends echo in other cat friends.
I've been following this pretty closely, his pathology would not allow him to pretend weakness. I'm sure they are underplaying this. I feel like the nurse who understands that the doctor gave bad news, but the family misunderstood and is going on about how it'll all be fine.
Zeppo is love.
Cat,
We are earning his love, and gladly.
Post a Comment