This morning we heard a kurfuffle, knew it was the Cat Exclusion Device. Zeppo was running around the edge of the basement shelf, clearly interested in it all. He is not to the point where he will just come to me, so we weren't sure how we would get him back up. There is a dirt area, and asbestos tape, which we have still not done anything about except keep the cats out of it. I waited patiently, Dylan brought down treats and the bird toy. Zeppo jumped up on the silvered vent conduit, I put a hand on either side, and nabbed him by the scruff, wiped away some of the cobwebs and dirt as I swept him upstairs. He was freaked out, but not struggling excessively.
We will reinforce the edge later today.
Cats.

Last night, Zeppo laid across my armpit, rested his face on my chin, and purred like a diesel engine, breathing on my face. When I turned, he did much the same to Dylan.
No comments:
Post a Comment