Monday, August 22, 2011

Augusted

Now used discarded
Disheveled, dusty, waiting
For the rains of fall.








(under the bed)

A thorough and thoughtful essay on the Gargle -- policy on "real names." Well worth the time, even if you were not considering joining.

4 comments:

gz said...

(o)

Phil Plasma said...

I followed the link and read the whole article. Indeed a very well argued article, thanks for sharing it.

My reason for using Phil Plasma stems mostly from not wanting potential employers to see some of the stuff I write on my blog.

The Crow said...

Tell Moby I used to hide under the bed during storms, too. When I grew too big to fit under the bed, I hid in the coat closet. Bless his heart.

Very good article; thanks for the link, Z.

Zhoen said...

Crow,
Oh, he hides under the bed for storms. But there are no storms, it's just hot, dry August. He's just sitting under there.