Jane Goodall is my hero. I always wanted animals to like me. As a kid, it didn’t happen much, except for Gigi. Aunt Alma’s poodle. But all the dogs are my friends now, and cats too. My heart’s desire, to be acceptable to animals.
I'm working on befriending a young squirrel that displays consistent curiosity about me whenever I'm outside. I had befriended on several years ago, had reached the point where he would come running along the telephone wires down the alley When I whistled for him. He knew that meant I had shelled nuts for him.
7 comments:
So beautiful. So tender. So evocative. Grace personified.
(Had to edit; sorry.)
The little stray visited while I turned the compost.
I wrote this to show disinterest, as I let cat decide.
Disinterest is the best way to seduce (befriend) a cat. Hope it accepts your offer. It could have no better a friend than you.
Jane Goodall is my hero. I always wanted animals to like me. As a kid, it didn’t happen much, except for Gigi. Aunt Alma’s poodle. But all the dogs are my friends now, and cats too. My heart’s desire, to be acceptable to animals.
I'm working on befriending a young squirrel that displays consistent curiosity about me whenever I'm outside. I had befriended on several years ago, had reached the point where he would come running along the telephone wires down the alley When I whistled for him. He knew that meant I had shelled nuts for him.
I called him Benny.
Good luck with your visitor.
Crow,,
Well, food is love for some.
Post a Comment