Brained, numbed, too many hours, a very late day, after waking at 0430 for the third day in a row. Sleep disturbed. Haunted by the living. Realized, not really for the first time, that I who have the least family feeling, but the strongest sense of duty, am the one who has made the most effort in making contact. Well, I have done. I will respond in kind, but never initiate again. I have lived up to my own sense of responsibility and more, which is enough. More than enough. Their deficits are their own karma. They are not my job.
Got home about 8, after a very hard day. Not bad, just, hard. Very, very tired.
6 comments:
have a hug, and stroke Moby
I hope a weekend with your nuclear family brings everything back into balance.
(0)
Take it easy today.
Ohhh. What PP said.
gz,
Done and done.
Joan,
Working so far.
PP,
Just wish I could have slept in. No dice.
UTM,
Love your name. Welcome.
Post a Comment