Do pseudonyms count?
2. When did you last cry?
You mean before right now? Kidding, probably yesterday.
3. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I am not embarrassed by music. If it sounds good, it is good.
4. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
5. How do you release anger?
By not feeding it. Let it starve.
6. Do you trust others too easily?
No. I trust, then observe, then trust some more, etc.
7. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
The lost year after high school. Oh, wait, class as in subject- religion, no question.
8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No. What do you mean? Are you implying something?
9. Favorite movie(s):
I've rated over 4,000 movies on Netflix, and you want one? Are you nuts? Give me a category and a time frame, I could maybe give you some suggestions.
10. Which celebrity do you most resemble?
11. What are your favorite colors?
Purple, and midnight blue.
12. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the computer, the swish of the dishwasher.
13. What is the weather like right now?
Mild, dark, boring.
14. Favorite Drink?
15. Favorite Food?
New Taste of Asia's chili shrimp and chicken. Grow hair on your lungs.
16. Summer or winter?
Winter, as long as there is polartech.
17. Hugs or kisses?
Both. Ok, ok, hugs.
18. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation?
19. What Books are you reading?
A Year at the Movies- Kevin Murphy. Going Postal- Terry Pratchett. Absolute Friends- John leCarre.
20. What did you Watch Last Night on TV?
21. What's the furthest you've been away from home?